Meet The Doctor
Oral Surgeon Blaise C. Eckert, DDS
Dr. Eckert is the Chief of the Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Division at the Mount Auburn Hospital and has been in practice in Belmont Center since 1987. He earned his undergraduate degree with honor and distinction from the University of Buffalo. He then graduated from Georgetown University School of Dentistry and completed his Oral & Maxillofacial surgical training at Georgetown University Medical Center, where he was appointed Chief Resident. Following that, he maintained a position of Assistant Professor at Georgetown University Medical Center until 1987.
The highest achievement of an oral and maxillofacial surgeon is board certification. This assures their training, education, and ability to treat any injury, disease, or other related problems. This achievement also helps to ensure the patient of the ability of the surgeon. Dr. Eckert is board certified by the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. He is also ACLS certified.
- Fellow of the American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow of the American College of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member of the Massachusetts Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member of American Dental Association
- Member of Massachusetts Dental Association
- Member of Middlesex County Dental Society
- Past Board of Directors, District of Columbia Lung Association